Ramteazle Limited (the service company subsidiary of the livery company, The Clothworkers’ Company) with The Clothworkers’ Company and The Clothworkers’ Foundation (together referred to as ‘Ramteazle Ltd’, ‘The Company’, ‘we’ or ‘us’) are the Controllers of your personal information.
We are committed to safeguarding the personal information of our members, guests and website visitors. We will use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Types of information we collect about you
We will collect and process personal information about you and other people connected to your organisation when you access our site. Personal information collected and processed may include (but may not be limited to):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (our site). Your full name, address or work address, email address and phone number. The organisation with which you are affiliated and your relationship with that organisation
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or to attend events where registration is required, subscribing to our services, posting material or further voluntary requests
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How will we use your personal information?
We will process your personal information to respond to your online enquiry, to process requests voluntarily submitted by you, and to improve visitors’ experiences across the website.
Members may are provided with and may request additional information about data processing as it pertains to their members’ records.
Guests to Clothworkers’ Hall may provide personal data via members or to Ramteazle staff directly, which is used only for the purposes of event administration. Consent can be withdrawn at any stage.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Storing your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Sharing your personal information
Ramteazle may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, such as The Clothworkers’ Company and The Clothworkers’ Foundation, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Your personal information will only be shared with third party organisations who support us in our business activities – such as our partners who support our website, IT software and other systems, our in-house catering and event management partners, etc. We seek assurances from third party organisations that they will process your data in accordance with the law.
We may share your data if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ramteazle Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your personal information is protected by legal rights and under certain circumstances you can exercise these rights. Please contact email@example.com to exercise these rights which include:
- Right of Access: You are entitled to access your personal information so that you are aware of and can verify the lawfulness of the processing. Please use our Subject Access Request Form.
- Right of Rectification: You are entitled to have personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of Erasure: You may request that deletion or removal of personal information where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. For example, where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed or when you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
- If our processing of your personal information relies on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time
If you are unhappy with how we have processed your personal information, we would encourage you to contact us directly. However, you may also contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) on +44 (0)303 123 111 or by visiting their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns. Our ICO registration number is Z496559X.